Friday, February 10, 2012

Only Sale of the Season!

Image via www.lfstores.com

I've been waiting for this for awhile now! I went to LF today for their Private Sale and it was great. I just wish I had more money! There were so so so many great pieces there and I was really jealous of the girls buying thousands of dollars worth of clothes! Plus, their Spring/Summer collection looks AMAZING and I definitely need to save up for that. But anyways, everyone should try to make it to an LF near you...it's one of my absolute favorite stores. Here are some of my favorite images from their lookbooks.









All images via LF

1 comment:

  1. I love LF too! I went to the private sale on Long Island, NY. I was able to get a ton of great items. I would definitely go back later on in the sale ;)

    -Vanessa
    http://oldfashionedsodafountain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig