Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ain't No Wifey








Trench: Forever 21, Tank: Dime Piece, Leather Shorts: H&M, Sneaker Wedges: Forever 21, Beanie: Zara

I rarely ever wear beanies because I always thought it looked weird with my hairstyle. But I found a really great one at Zara for only $10 that I think fits with the color of my hair and hopefully it doesn't look too bad. I really like it though so I'm going to wear it a lot! And this tank made me laugh...so I bought it... :) 
...It was around 100 today in LA...I don't think mother nature realizes it's November...

Oh! It was my first time voting today! I feel like a good American citizen now. I really do believe that each vote makes a big difference. Did anyone else vote today? I'm not very into politics, but I am excited to see the results!

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. I need that shirt in my life!! It describes me to a tee, lol...

    The beanie looks perfect on you btw!

    Best!
    LilMissStyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!Perfect& cool black&white outfit!Love your shirt so much and the sneakers are perfect!Love your blog dear!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig