Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bow Belt





Dress: Urban Outfitters, Belt: Zara, Purse: Queen's Wardrobe (old), Watch: Michael Kors, Boots: Zara

I cut off 4 inches of my hair! It's not too much of a difference, but I still need to get used to it. It feels so much healthier now. And I got a Keratin treatment which basically relaxes your hair. It makes it less frizzy also and soo soft. I get one every 3 or 4 months and I can't live without them now. So for anyone with super curly or frizzy hair I HIGHLY recommend a Keratin treatment. Best thing that has ever happened to my hair. 

Do you like my new belt? I want to put it around my coats over winter but it looks weird on all the ones I have right now. Maybe I'll find a nice black one someday that will fit with it :) Just an idea...

Who's watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show tonight?! I can't wait for it!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. the boooooots
    ughhhhh
    want them so bad.

    you look perfect. beyond perfect actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple So beautiful!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig