Sunday, January 20, 2013

Vacation Through Instagram







Here's some of the pics I used on Instagram during my stay in Sweden. I really do miss it so much already but I'm always so happy to be home :) You can see more images @caseyscollection on Instagram.

It's a new year so I'm working on new things. I've been tidying up my room, throwing out old things to make room for better, and as you might have noticed I've been making changes to my blog. I'm not 100% done yet, but how do you like it so far? Suggestions?

xoxo

BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. perfect selection, 100% cool and delicious, haha ♥
    xo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing photos! LOVE the shoes<3

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig