Sunday, March 24, 2013

Celine Fake






Shirt: Sheinside.com, Jeans: One Teaspoon via Revolve Clothing, Heels: Nicholas via Shopbop, Necklace: Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors

Photos by Marcus Nilsson

This shirt completes my life. Prepare for it to be on high rotation from now on, everyone! And the best part, it's only $25! Also, these "Awesome" jeans from One Teaspoon truly do live up to their name. I love the light wash. I destroyed them a little bit more in the knees once I got them. I think it looks better :) For the last few days it's been HOT in Los Angeles, so I've been dressing a bit more relaxed and I've been trying to spend more time outside wishing I was at the beach.

Speaking of the beach, in a week from today I will be on a plane to Maui for Spring Break! I cannot tell you how excited I am. Before I leave though I am completely swamped with homework and volleyball and appointments. Wish me luck this week and I promise to completely overload everyone with Maui pictures next week! Woooo! 

Love you all.



7 comments:

  1. love the simple look!

    http://www.basicsandgold.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace and tee! And I love the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool jeans and t-shirt !!!
    kisses

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great jeans. And the tee is cute too. Loving the entire outfit post. Thank for sharing. Follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit, love the twist with the heels!

    Dress To Cook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your shirt !

    Kiss,
    Appelezmoiisaline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous yet cute celine tee!! =`)wish I owned this tee will look out for them now.
    http://www.kittcreekoffice.com/celinebags/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig