Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Montmartre








Jacket: Wasteland, Tank: Topshop, Shorts: Monki, Flats: Chicwish

Photos by Marcus Nilsson

More from Paris! Montmartre is one of the most beautiful places I've been. If you're planning a trip to Paris make sure you spend a few hours here. The architecture is gorgeous. Plus, it has the most amazing view of the entire city and the surrounding area is so lively and unique. There was so much to see around the church. Artists display their work and there was so many street performers. It was so fun and so entertaining. And if you want to relax and take a break, there are plenty of cafes and restaurants to choose from. It's a must see! I wish I could have spent more time there. :) 

These cat flats came in handy for all the long days of walking! I don't think I could have survived without them. 

Hope you're all having a great week so far!

xo

7 comments:

  1. Really amazing outfit and photos! :) Love the lovely shoes! <3

    . . .
    Dreamer Clara^^
    http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best bag, cute flats, nice shorts - well matched, what more do we need about this outfit, nothing ♥
    xo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this edgy black outfit! And the cat flats are too adorable :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going to France, but I've never been to Montmartre! I would love to visit. You look absolutely adorable and I LOVE your little kitty flats!!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across your blog on ASOS Fashion Finder, absolutely love your outfits in your blog! Great find! :)

    http://www.iamciaramcdonnell.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig