Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Nails Did



Getting a manicure is just what I needed. Cutting off cuticles and being drenched in lotion is such a liberating experience. After a manicure/pedicure I always feel so clean and put together. Nail color is important, in my opinion, when tying an outfit together. I've always leaned toward deep red tones, browns, and black during fall and winter. Unfortunately, I didn't get the name of this OPI polish but I hope I can find it for future use. It's such a great shade of red. What's your color for fall? 

4 comments:

  1. beautiful colour !
    xo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nails! Im currently into oxblood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just found your blog! i love it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful color! I've been really feelin' dark vampy reds for my nails lately.

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig