Sunday, November 17, 2013

Collab of the Century






Bomber: Isabel Marant pour H&M, Beanie: Zara, Tank: T by Alexander Wang, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Heels: Zara, Bag: Mango

photos by Bethany Struble

The fashion collaboration of the century, Isabel Marant pour H&M, left me with this beautiful bomber and the infamous white leather lace up pants (post coming soon). It also left me with a sad, pathetic bank account...but at least I have cute clothes. Waiting in line for 8 hours and overdosing on coffee was definitely worth the struggle. Did anyone else grab something? Let me know!

Sorry about the quick post, right now I'm off to chop off my hair! :D



8 comments:

  1. your shoes and beanie are my favorite! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauwww jealous, the bomber!
    xx

    www.vanilla-andvelvet.blogspot.nl

    Vote for Vanilla&Velvet to get me in the magazine!
    http://www.cosmogirl.nl/lookbook/look-of-the-month/14677/cgs-look-of-the-month--stemmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get a single piece of IM x H&M...gutted :(
    You've styled this so well....loooove!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bomber jacket...!! And those shoes are ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

    www.seppysmontreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection! The jacket and shoes are amazing!!

    Amy
    www.5thandvine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Isabel Marant for H&M collection is divine and I LOVE your jacket!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig