Thursday, November 7, 2013

Overalls







Jacket: Zara, Overalls: Free People, Shirt: Gina Tricot, Heels: ShoeMint, Bag: Topshop

photos by Marcus Nilsson

Ahhhhhh overalls, the clothing of my childhood. Though the overalls of my childhood were mainly hot pink and probably had a Disney character on them, I've been attracted to one pieces ever since. I used to have a denim pair that I would wear with bright floral leggings and light up sneakers. Needless to say, I was a badaaaasssss and none of the other kids on the block messed with my impeccable style...
They're simple, comfortable, but they still make a statement. Overalls have made they're way back into our lives from the '90's and I don't know about you but I feel a bit nostalgic when I slip these bad boys on.
If you're looking for a great pair of overalls, I recommend that you invest in this pair from Free People. I have yet to see them styled in a bad way.

In other news, I am excited about sample sale season in a way that cannot be conveyed through the Internet. Today, Bethany and I went to the 3.1 Phillip Lim sample sale and I scored some beautiful oxblood leather pants and the jumpsuit of my dreams for an unbeatable price. Next stop....Isabel Marant pour H&M...

Thanksgiving, Christmas, cold weather, and sample sales....It's the happiest time of the year!

4 comments:

  1. amazing dear, really cool !!! :-)
    x

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heels!
    Xx
    www.vanilla-andvelvet.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look :)

    I used to wear Osh Kosh ones when I was a kid!

    Isabel Marant day at H&M is gonna be killer!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig