Friday, November 29, 2013

Seeing Red






Coat: Zara, Pants: Isabel Marant for H&M, Boots: Weekday, Bag: Mango

photos by Kelli Goss

As a California native, I never worried about bundling up when I was younger. Throughout the years, along with my annual trips to Sweden thanks to Marcus, I've discovered the fun in layering, bundling, snuggling....whatever you want to call it. Getting cozy with layers of knit truly puts me in the holiday spirit. This fall I've made it kind of a subconscious mission to find coats and other fun things for the cold. I'm usually drawn to boyfriend and biker style coats because they are the most versatile with my wardrobe; anything I can dress up or down. A good coat can make or break an outfit for fall so finding the right one in the right color is essential! I try to strategize when I shop for pieces like coats because I want to be able to wear them for years to come. This red Zara coat had me drooling when I saw it. This shade of red is simply unbeatable. Plus, makes me excited for Christmas! Zara has a TON of covetable and affordable coats right now along with ASOS, Topshop and H&M. Check it out! 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! The details on the pants and purse make it a very unique outfit - nicely done!!

    www.seppysmontreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful coat dear !

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your red coat looks super warm and is absolutely beautiful! I love the cut!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leather pants .... WIN!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig