Sunday, May 31, 2015

Culottes




Culottes: Kristinit , Boots: Acne Studios, Bag: Zara, Crop: Zara (old)

These Kristinit grey linen culottes are exactly the type of culottes I've been looking for! When the culotte pants trend first started emerging, I was skeptical to try it out. I held off until I could find a pair that perfectly complemented my body type. I'm only 5'4" with an athletic build so I didn't want the pants to weigh me down. These are perfectly high waisted, cropped in the right place, and just the right amount of flare. They've definitely turned me into a believer. Plus, I found a new, amazing brand in the process! I love them!

I'm leaving for Europe in 3 short days! I'm so excited to go but I'll definitely miss so much about LA. I'm saying goodbye to a lot of friends today and it feels weird to tell them I'll see them in September! September feels like so far away but I'm excited for another adventure :) Make sure to check out all these adventures on Snapchat! Add me at "caseydiaz"

xo!





3 comments:

  1. Culottes are amazing! Bought a pair in black and can't stop wearing them. Perfect for casual work attire as well :) You look great lady x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking the culottes trend.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love culottes! You look great!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig