Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Perfect Bikini For Vacation




Vitamin A Top & Bottom via CANYON BEACHWEAR

If you're looking for the perfect bikini for vacation or summer weekend getaway, look no further. I've had my eye on this Vitamin A suit for so long and Canyon Beachwear fulfilled my bikini dreams! I can never have enough black bikinis, so I try to look for the ones that make a subtle statement so I can bring it anywhere I go. It fits perfectly for a weekend in Vegas or Palm Springs, and it also would look adorable in Europe...awesome! Now that I found the perfect bikini, maybe I can find the time to get a tan lol :)

Make sure you head over to Canyon Beachwear (link above!) for more cute suits from Vitamin A, Zimmermann, Seafolly and a lot more!

xo

6 comments:

  1. The perfect bikini AND the perfect body! You look stunning my dear :)


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bikini is so cool and pretty! You look so sexy and exciting. Lovely lady and amazing body! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. hyper nice bikini babe !!

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn gurl, hope I knew this bikini excited before my holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. Such a tight hit body

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig